Web Design & Development Skills
Mac and PC
Web Design Technical Diploma, Milwaukee Area Technical College, Milwaukee, WI
Bachelor of Arts, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
Freelance Web Developer Milwaukee, WI 11/11 – Present
• Creation and maintenance of many Web sites and applications for corporate, non-profit and other clients.
• Perform the full spectrum of Web-related tasks, including rapid prototyping, design and layout, graphics creation and optimization, server-side programming (primarily WordPress, PHP, Jquery and Jquery Mobile), MySql databases, AJAX interactivity, standards-compliant XHTML and CSS, testing, training, security, traffic generation and ongoing updates.
Front End Developer Thirsty Boy Milwaukee, WI 05/11 – 11/11 (Intern)
Worked at a busy digital agency as a Front End intern.
• Primarily updated and revised websites based on requests from clients, art directors, designers and the interactive director.
• Hand coded websites to meet customer specifications
• Utilized Adobe Photoshop to create & update site graphics
• Worked on sites at various points of the development phase; including sites from start to post launch maintenance
IT Consultant R.W. Baird Milwaukee, WI 10/10 – 02/11 (Contract)
Provided onsite & remote support for 2600 clients in a financial environment.
• Supported Windows Vista
• Smartphone/Blackberry Administration
• Brought computers up to compliance standards
Desktop Support Specialist Level 3 WI Dept of Transportation Milwaukee, WI 10/08 – 7/09 (Contract)
Consultant on Real ID project.
• Installed Hardware & Software at DMV offices
• Documented installation processes
• Schedule site resources
Senior PC Support Specialist Thomson Reuters Brookfield, WI 2/08 – 10/08 (Contract)
Provided support for 500 onsite end users at TTS.
• Diagnose & Troubleshoot Hardware/ Software problems including desktop & laptop hardware failures, removing viruses & spyware, imaging corrupt operating systems & data recovery of failed hard drives
• Provided onsite repair for local users & depot repair for remote users
• Resolved customer issues both onsite & over the phone
Linux & PC Support Specialist GE Healthcare Wauwatosa, WI 12/06 – 4/07 (Contract)
Supported nationwide x-ray, mammography, MRI, CT & PET sales force.
• Imaged & installed software on Linux based workstations
• Maintained 30 classroom systems at Healthcare Institute
• Tracked complex software licensing & version updates for over 100 workstations
Network Specialist Krones Inc Franklin, WI 5/06 – 11/06 (Contract)
Provided technical support for 400 end users in a diverse environment.
• Troubleshooting of Operating systems, Email, Software, Hardware & connectivity issues
• Resolved customer issues onsite, over the phone & through remote takeover tools
• Assisted with deployment planning
Senior Technical Support Analyst GE IT Solutions New Berlin, WI 02/03 – 08/05
Provided second level support for GE Healthcare’s multiple locations across the country and locally. Frequently worked on special projects & took on additional responsibilities.
Integration Technical Project Leader
• Oversaw all technical aspects of the North American deployment of over 3000 computers for the $11 million Amersham integration into GE Healthcare
• Responsible for quickly resolving complex site, image & software issues
• Tracked project metrics & inventory using Excel & PowerPoint
• Developed & documented deployment processes in accordance with customer requests
• Performed onsite HP server upgrades in nuclear pharmacies
• Received Employee of the Month awards in October 2004 & February 2005
Integration Technical Site Leader
• Successfully ran several site deployments in the US & Canada
• Deployed over 300 computers for the Instrumentarium Integration into GE Healthcare
• Developed & documented deployment processes
• Migrated users from Lotus Notes v5 to v6